Vacancy: Weekend Tearoom waiting staff
We are looking for a lively, confident and hard working individual to join our team at Jacqueline’s Tea Room. Experience not necessary but must be customer focused and a team player.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with cv and details of experience that you may already have.
Vacancy: Kitchen and baker position
Experienced, enthusiastic Baker wanted for a part-time role (21.5hrs per week) at Jacqueline’s Tea Room, a small independent tea room based in Colchester.
We are looking for a passionate, experienced baker to help us grow our business with the advantage of customer service skills.
If you share our love of cake, have experience of baking beautifully presented and creatively produced cakes and savouries, and have a strong belief in independent business then we would like to hear from you.
Ideally you will:
- Have experience of baking and decorating cakes.
- Have a meticulous eye for detail and quality, and a creative approach to your work
- Have experience of working within a commercial kitchen
- Have experience of managing supplies and controlling stock (preferably in a food environment but other fields will be considered)
- Be experienced in managing and scheduling your work
- Work well under pressure and to a deadline
- Have a passion for baking and good food & drink
- Be passionate about working for and supporting independent business
The type of person we’re looking for:
- Dedicated, honest and loyal
- Hard working and not afraid of physical work
- Outgoing and happy
You will be responsible predominantly for:
- Production of cakes for our tea-room and menu orders taken during the day
- Managing our supplies and controlling stock levels to ensure an efficiently run kitchen
- Managing and planning production schedules to ensure all our baking commitments are met efficiently
Email email@example.com telling us why you’d be great for the job and attach your CV. References will be required for the successful applicant.
Please note that we will be unable to respond to every application.
Visit www.jacquelinestearoom.co.uk for more information on who we are and what we do.
HOURS OF WORK
This is a Permanent position with weekend and bank holiday working essential due to the nature of our business.
All applications and CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01206 576241 for further information
or post to
Jacqueline’s Tea Room Ltd
14 Short Wyre Street